Week 2 Research Schedule


Day/Date
What I Plan To Have Done On This Day:
Monday 2nd of October
Hand in project proposal plan (deadline date) and start work experience.
Tuesday 3rd of October
Research into how to apply for a teacher training degree and what I need to do.
Wednesday 4th of October
Research into the academic and non-academic qualifications I need to acquire to become a secondary school teacher.
Thursday 5th of October
Research into the various pathways of getting into a teacher training degree.
Friday 6th of October
Meeting with my mentor – Jonathan Millican at 10.30am, as well as my audition for my final year drama piece, ‘Lysistrata’.
Saturday 7th of October
Making a final decision into the pathway I’ve decided to take into a teacher training degree.
Sunday 8th of October
Research into where a teaching degree can take me. Complete week 3’s research schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment