Week 5 Research Schedule


Day/Date
What I Plan To Have Done On This Day:
Monday 23rd of October
E-mail Jonathan (my mentor) to update him on my progress of my project, leading up to the project deadline.
Tuesday 24th of October
Research into my options of where I can do my teacher training degree. (Deadline opening day for UCAS)
Wednesday 25th of October
Complete research into my options for teacher training and come to a final decision of my top 3 favored University led courses. (Application process for teacher training degrees opens on Thursday 24th of October).
Thursday 26th of October
Spend a few hours on adding in any extra information or altering any necessary work. (Applications accepted starting from 26th of October)
Friday 27th of October
Project deadline date – hand in work (proof read it first).

No comments:

Post a Comment