Week 4 Research Schedule


Day/Date
What I Plan To Have Done On This Day:
Monday 16th of October
Meeting at Heworth Grange Comprehensive School with Debbie Pattison regarding work experience. Research into how to assert yourself in a classroom.
Tuesday 17th of October
Research into how to dealing with difficult situations, such as bullying and disruptive behavior.
Wednesday 18th of October
Research into lesson planning and teaching standards.
Thursday 19th of October
Research into techniques and skills you need and could use as a teacher.
Friday 20th of October
Start typing up my research, ready to put onto website. Email Jonathan to update him on my further progress of my project.
Saturday 21st of October
Continue typing up my work.
Sunday 22nd of October
Finish typing up my work, and place it all onto the website. Complete week 5’ research schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment